Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday

419 scams

Attention

I am a representative of United Nations. After diplomatic meeting held since
yesterday I wish to find out if your funds has been credited to your account as
reported in our database that your $2.3Million Dollars which has been approved to
you by United Nations as compensation and Reimbursement payment has been Credited
into your Bank Account with our payment Bank.

If I did not receive any response from you within the next 48hrs, we shall assume
your $2.3Million Dollars has been successfully received by you and if you do not
receive your $2.3Million Dollars get back to me immediately I will give you the
contact Details of the Bank, so that you can contact the Bank Executive Region
Manager for the release of your funds.

God Bless.


Thanks,
Mr. Churchill Spencer
United Nations Representative.

0 comments: