Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday

419 scams

Dearest Beloved,
Complement of the day.
My name is Mrs. Deborah Par from South Africa , I am a new Christian
convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast presently
hospitalized. I do not a child due to my sickness.
All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating
and it is quite obvious that I wouldn’t live more than two months,
according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis.
I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my
late husband to you for good work of God.
I will be going inn for an operation soon. I decided to WILLING to donate
the sum of 20.5 million dollars for charity work to you for the good work
of God, to set up a foundation for the Orphanage.YOU WILL ALSO GET 3025 OF
THE MONEY WHICH WILL BE; SIX MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS
$6,100,000 AS YOUR COMPENSATION FOR HELPING ME FULFILL THIS DESIRE OF
DONATION
I will provide you more details information after knowing your willingness
to handle this fund with fear of God.Kindly contact me with my private
email for further discussion below.
Email Address: mrsdeborah.epar@yandex.com
Thanks and God bless.

Mrs. Deborah Par

0 comments: