Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday

419 scams

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Marcus Adesipo, Chief Operating Officer, United Bank for Africa, I
came
across your file which has been withheld for transfer for many months ago.
I took time to
study it and could not found out reasons the fund has not been transferred
to you.
If you can tell me the truth and source of the fund claim, i am ready to
use my position
in the office to help you get your payment without any hitch.
The only thing I will need from you is your full information's to confirm
to me that i am
dealing with the real beneficiary to avoid mistake, But from all
indication's the email
appear here falls to be the beneficiary of the fund.
Send your details to me.
YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR COUNTRY:
YOUR ADDRESS:
MOBILE NO:
You should also send to me your convenient telephone numbers for easy
communications.

Regards,
Marcus Adesipo,
Chief Operating Officer,
United Bank for Africa. (UBA).


0 comments: