Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday

419 scams

Hello my Good friend how are you, hope you are good. You might think that I have forgotten you. Though, it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursed together then has finally worked out by the help of a new partner in Paraguay and I decided to contact you, just to let you know the good news.

I am presently in Paraguay with my new partner who helped me to achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night at Paraguay and Lodged in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of $1,500.000.00 Dollars (One million five hundred thousand us dollars) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

I left the Bank Draft with the Rev father in the refugee camp his contact information is as follows.

Name Rev Father John Mark.
E-mail: revfatherjohnmark300@gmail.com
Telephone number: (+229-6200-3526)

You are to forward to him, the following information and he will advise you further about the shipment of your Bank Draft to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided.

(1) Full names..............
(2) Private phone number...........
(3) Current residential address.....

Please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail directly to his email address above, do not fail, it is necessary/important. Please accept this with your whole heart as I will communicate with you anytime, now I am very busy trying to invest my money

Yours Sincerely Bella Williams,
kisses and hugs.


0 comments: