Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday

Lotto scams

Skype Lotto Email Draw

We wish to inform you that your email address attached to Tag number SL/2017/DU19 have just won you One Million dollars($1,000,000)in the Skype Lotto Email Draw.
To facilitate the release of your winnings to you, you are to forward your details via email (debbiefrostclaim@outlook.com) with your Full Name, Full Address, Cell Number and Tag number.

Once again Congratulations.

Mrs. Sarah Pilam
(Online Coordinator)

419 scams

Attention,
I have tried to contact you severally without success, I hope you get my message this time and respond immediately regarding the money and my lucrative proposal.
I would send you a detailed email as soon as I receive your timely response, I have not contacted you by mistake so do not be surprised and get back to me ASAP.
Regards,
Bar. Nasir Mehmood Raja

0 comments: