Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday

419 scams

Assalamu alaikum Dear Friend

My name is Barrister Abdullah Qassem, the personal attorney to late son of Muammar Gaddafi: Al-Mutassim-Billah Muammar al-Gaddafi.

Since after death of my client and upon maturity of his time deposit with Emirates National Bank of Dubai,  I have made several inquiries to my late client's embassy to locate any of his blood/ extended relatives in order to put claims to his funds  deposited with Emirates National Bank of Dubai, but all attempts have proved futile  and unsuccessful. I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client in the UAE prior to his death before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Emirates National Bank of Dubai where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly the time deposit US$21M.
The bank has issued a notice to me to provide the next of kin or have the funds confiscated within the next 21 official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3years and some months now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased.
Once the deal is successfully completed and the funds released in your name, we will share the funds in the ratio of 50% to me and 50% to you,

I will work out all the technical details for a smooth movement of the funds out of the bank if
I get your response about your readiness to cooperate with me.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through .I guarantee that  this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Contact me urgently if you are interested.
Best regards,

Barrister Qassem Abdullah
Email: middleeastbrokerllc@gmail.com
Telephone: +971526574638

0 comments: