Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday

419 scams

Attention Sir.

 I am a staff of a Security Company in South Africa and my name is Mr Jeff Swart. I realize we have not met each other before, but sometimes in life, luck and fate plays a role in two people meeting from nowhere to become life or business partners. 

Before I explain further, I want to assure you that this is absolutely safe deal that cannot have any backlash during and after its execution. Please treat this matter as strictly private and confidential even if you are not interested in co-operating with me after reading. 

As an expert in this profession, during our Auditing and trade profit and Loss account/balance sheet of our Security and Storage Company, South Africa, it was discovered from the records of our consignment deposits that a consignment with reference No. CSC0376/PXP-NDN/9487/2010) lodged in our safe storage has been there for too long without the owner coming forward to retrieve it . 

I have funds amounting to US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I want you to stand as an Investor to receive the funds for our own partnership business investment in your country. From our investigations, we found-out that the consignment belongs to one deceased (Mr.Leon Alvarez from Brazil) who died in jail for drug trafficking offense.Our Directors have instructed that we find out the owner and ask for retrieval of the consignment or they confiscate the consignment.

All conformable documents to support this Investment Fund will be made available to you. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities so that the funds can be claimed from our office here in South Africa without any hitches. All I require is your honest co-operation. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement according to South African law of succession.

  If you are interested in co-operating with me to receive this consignment directly to your address/door step, provide me with the below details:-
 
 [1] Your Full Name
 
 [2] Your Phone No.
 
 [3] Your Address for Delivery
 
 Upon hearing from you, I will direct you further.

Yours Truly,
 Jeff Swart

0 comments: