Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday

419 scams

Dearest,

I am Mrs. Bridget Ade. I represent a high profile personality who is interested to invest on high yields without officially being linked to the investment. My client will like to partner and invest either in your business, real estate or any other investment portfolio with high yield potentials. We are also seeking for foreign partnership in Joint Ventures in the field of spa & fitness, hotels and tourism. Interestingly, I got your contact through diligent searches conducted on web as well as authenticating your profile through your country's commercial outlet.

Further more, I will only be in position to unmask the name of my client and source of the investment fund after receiving your indication of interest.

Best Regard,
Bridget Ade.
Email: mrs.bridgetade@gmail.com

0 comments: