Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Tuesday

419 scams

Hello,

I intend to give you a portion of my wealth as a free-will financial donation to you.

Regards,
Mr.Bernard Arnault

DONATION FOR YOU

 May the peace of God be with you and your family.

 I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a
 divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is
 Mrs. Majorie Lindsay, a widow from NEW YORK USA and am writing you from my
 sickbed because i have been fighting cancer.

 I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money
 once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my
 doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon. I have
 attached the copy of my pass '

 Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

 God bless you.
 Mother Majorie Lindsay.
 email:Click Reply then contact me

0 comments: