Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

Eco Bank Main Branch
Tel/Fax +233 21 78 4611
Compliments of the Season

This is Rev.Williams Otabil, The Manager with Eco Bank of Ghana I'm sending this brief letter you to confirm if you received my previous email regarding the investment fund deposit bearing your name which i want to discuss with you because the investor (deceased) has some form of relationship with you going by the similarity in the name

I am in possession of the relevant documents ,I will send you more information if you desire to proceed, l ask you to send me your full name and Current address with Mobile Phone Lines for easy communication direct and If you have any question for more explanation to ask me direct

Hope to hear from you
With Regards
Rev.Williams Otabil

0 comments: