Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

Dearest one,

Accept my Greetings in the name of the GOD Almighty the giver of every good thing.

Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs. Cecilia David Brown an aging widow to late David Brown and currently diagnosed of long time cancer of the throat.

I have some inherited funds from my late husband, the sum of US$11.2 million dollars with more than 100 Kilos of gold and I needed a very honest and God fearing Person who can use the funds for Charity works and for non-privilege people as we have no child before his demise. I contacted you after long prayers to GOD to review me well honest and reliable person that can fulfill my wishes in terms of using the funds according to my desire and i decided to contact you to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me after my surgery which comes up soon.

I am desperately in keen need of such service and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today's WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. kindly notify me your willing of partaking this assignment through my private email,( widowcdavid@hotmail.com )

kindly let me know immediately.

Warmest Regards,
Mrs.Cecilia David Brown.

0 comments: