Sunday, January 3, 2016


419 scams

Compliments of the season to you. I have a proposal for you that may interest you greatly. My name is Dean Johnston. I am a P/A to Mr. Andre Tumelo who is is very influential and wealthy businessman in Botswana. He also owns a diamond mine in the country. Now, the Government are trying to seize his diamond mine. They already control 50% of the whole countries diamond reserves and are doing everything possible to frustrate private citizens who own mines. They are now probing his business and are threatening to incarcerate him if he does not surrender his mine. As of now, his passport has being seized and he cannot travel out of the country. He is now very scared because they have threatened that they will confiscate all his properties and will put him in jail. So, he asked me to discretely find a foreign investor that can be trusted to help him invest the $73.8 Million US Dollars that he has in a private deposit in Europe. He basically wants this funds moved out before the Government in his country finds out about it because they said they will also trace all his foreign assets. Meanwhile, he is ready to give you 10% of the money just to help him accommodate it securely and is also open to the possibility of you helping him to invest the remaining 90%. This is a very discrete operation so please do inform me if you are interested so I can give you more details. For security reasons, please reply me only on: