Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thursday

419 scams

URGENT REPLY DEAR BENEFICIARY.

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr. Jerry Ego I have been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of
hours now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Harrisburg International Airport
Pennsylvania (P-S) in united States of America with your ATM VISA CARD valued sum of $7.8m
(Seven Million eight hundred thousand united states dollars). Which I have been instructed by D.H.L
COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to your home address.

The Airport Authority here demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the ATM VISA CARD ready delivery,I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport custom Officers, i need your immediate call or text or can as well email me back for continuation of this delivery to your door step today

Again, you need to email me and make sure you reconfirm this information one more time so that
the delivery of your ATM Card will be commenced once you am free here.

Quick Reply connect +1-814619418

(1)YOUR FULL NAME=============
(2)MOBILE PHONE NUMBER======
(3)CURRENT HOME ADDRESS= =======
(4)FAX NUMBER= ===============
(5)COUNTRY= ===================
(6)CITY= =====================
(7)NEAREST AIRPORT = =============
(CoolA COPY OF YOUR I D FOR IDENTIFICATION.

Send the requested information above so that we can proceed. These people are asking me for
Custom Clearance Certificate which need to be secured in your name from Origin of your fund
(Benin Republic)

Regards
Diplomat Mr. Jerry Ego
International Airport.
Call or text me at +1-814619418
Email: (mrjerry_ego@yahoo.com )

0 comments: