Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

Mrs.Sunita Annad Mazumdar
Auditing and Accounting
Department Section in Reserve Bank India

Attention:Dear Friend:My
Name is Mrs. Sunita Annad Mazumdar of Auditing and Accounting
Department Section in Reserve Bank of India (RBI), during my
investigation as an auditor. I came across many inactive accounts but
there is a particular account that has not been noticed by the
previous/past auditors, that account has been dormant without any claim
of the fund. I write to solicit for support and assistance from you to
carry out this deal in my Bank R.B.I, which will benefit us. See link
below as directed by Dr. Raghuram Raj Governor Reserve Bank of India (RBI) which led me to my discovery. I
humbly request your consent and co-operation, for me to present you as
an HEIR / NEXT- OF-KIN of a deceased account, proceeds value (Rs Cr 8,
02, 08,600.13 INR) (Eight Crore, Two Lakh, Eight Thousand Six Hundred
Rupees, and Thirteen Paisa only). I am writing this letter in confidence
believing that is the wish of god to meet with you since we have not
met before, I got your e-mail address from a job site, Hindu, matrimony
and religious site looking for a trust worthy person and I decided to
contact you. See link below for more information on how I locate this account.
http://www.financialexpress.com/news/find-whereabouts-of-unclaimed-deposit-holders-rbi-tells-banks/909041This
account is among many inactive an account in (RBI) in this account in
it is the sum of (Rs Cr 8, 02, 08,600.13 INR). Belonging to a foreign
customer (Mr. Chowalert Jitjamnong) who was a gas consultant here in
India, he happened to be deceased during a vacation trip with his wife
(Mrs. Siriphut Jitjamnong) and the only child (Chawit Jitjamnong) on
board One-Two-Go Orient-Thai Airlines flight OG269 Phuket Airport plane
crash of Monday, 17th September 2007 from Bangkok to Phuket. Information
of this crash was on the news which we have tried to notify his
relatives but to no avail, see link below for more detailed information.
See link below for more information of our customer death.
http://www.korat-info.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18 & t=1496#p6452
Unfortunately,
he has no family member in India or Over-sea who are aware of the
existence of the funds, at this juncture, I have decided to do business
with you by soliciting your assistance in applying as the NEXT OF KIN to
the bank then the money will be released to you, as I do not want the
money to go into the bank treasury as an unclaimed bill, because the
banking laws and guidelines stipulates that if such money remains
unclaimed for a period of Ten years (10yrs), the money will be moved
into the bank treasury as an unclaimed bill. My
request and interest for a next of kin is occasioned by the fact that
the customer was a foreigner and he secretly deposited this money
without telling anybody, more importantly I will be responsible for
approving application from a Next of Kin as part of my duty and
recommendations but I will not let anybody know about the secret deal
between us. 50% of this money will be my share and 40% will be your
share for your role, partner and assistance to actualize this deal,
while10% will be for payment of expenses you made during and after this
deal is transferred into your account, thereafter you will transfer my
share to my account once the money enters your account for disbursement
according to the percentage indicated.To
affect the immediate transfer of the fund to your account as agreed,
you must apply first to the Bank as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased, and
then we will follow up all formalities for the transaction. If you are
interested send me your reply with below required information’s.Full Name: -
Sex/Gender: -
Mobile No: -To
enable me replace/fix it up in the deceased customer file immediately.
It is 100% risk free because it will be secret. Upon receipt of your
reply, I will send to you, the text of application form which you are to
send to the bank and further to clarify you in other issues regarding
this business. I wait to hear your response urgently.

Reply me on my private E-mail: sunitaannadmazumdar@gmail.com
Waiting for your urgent response so that we will proceed immediately.
Best Regards
Mrs. Sunita Annad Mazumdar

0 comments: