Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

Hello Dear,
I am Mr. Natan Sammut a banker, I have emailed you earlier on without any response from you. In my first email I mentioned about our deceased customer a citizen of your country whose relatives my Bank cannot locate to claim his estate.

I got your address from online directory service and decided to write you. I am asking for your consent so that I can present you to my Bank Management as the next of kin of the late customer account proceeds value $3.6 Million
(Three Million Six Hundred thaounsand United State Dollars) be transferred into your account for our mutual benefit.

At the successful transfer of this fund, we shall share the fund on a pro rata based percentage [50% - 50%]. I am compelled to do this because I do not want my Bank to take over the ownership of this fund.
If you are interested and in agreement with me, get back to me quickly and I will send to you all the information you may need to proceed without coming to the Bank,
and be rest assured that it is risk free project. I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Natan Sammut

0 comments: