Sunday, October 13, 2013


419 scams


Dearest, I am very sorry to send you this message which you did not expect from me today and do not be surprise to read my message because you are the intended recipient.

I got your email address during my search for an honest person and I contacted you personally because my heart tells me that you are the right person for this good intentions.

My name is Mrs. Sarah Jacques. I am 50 years old woman and I am legally married to late Mr. Zoran Jacques.

Me and my late husband where both citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina in (Europe) and we lived here in West Africa (Ivory Coast) for the past 21 years ago

My late husband worked with the PETROCI ( oil company as an expatriate here in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory Coast for many years before he died in January 2008.

I and my late husband were both married without a single child. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days and was buried here in Ivory Coast West Africa.

Secondly, I presently have a serious breast cancer sickness now and I am writing this message from our family hospital here in Ivory Coast where I was admitted for the past four weeks ago.

When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of one million five hundred thousand Euros (1.500.000.00 Euro) in a fix suspense account with one of the international banks here in Ivory Coast.

And he signed an agreement with the bank that the funds will be used for only charitable purposes in any European country such as; helping the motherless babies home, supporting church activities and helping the less-privileged children to continue their education.

My reason of contacting you personally today is because my family doctor just informed me that my breast cancer sickness has gotten worst and they are going to carry out a serious heart surgery which I might not survive.

Please I need your help in these ways;

1) I want you to help me transfer this fund (1.500.000.00 Euro) into your bank account.

2) After the transfer to your bank account, you will collect 25% (375,000 Euro) of the fund for your self and use the remaining 75% (1,125, 000 Euro) to do the charitable work in your country such as helping the motherless babies, supporting church activities and helping the less-privileged children to continue their education in your country.

Finally, you have to take this project very serious and I want you to reply me immediately you read my mail now so that I will send you all the documents and bank contacts where the fund where deposited for immediate transfer to your bank account because I want the wish of my late husband to be accomplished before I will die.

I am anxiously waiting for your immediate response

Yours faithfully sister,

Mrs. Sarah Jacques