Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

I Mr. Benjamin Menu I am in charge of auditing and accounting section of BANK in West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

Forgive my indignation, if it might offend without your prior consent through this channel, I need a reliable honest and trust worthy person to entrust this business with i was simply inspired and motivated to pick your contact. I know you are capable to champion in business contact on my email

My Regards,

Mr. Benjamin Menu

Loan scams

Complimenten van de dag, bent u een zakelijke man of vrouw? Ben je in een financiƫle puinhoop of heb je geld nodig voor het opstarten van uw eigen bedrijf? Heeft u lening nodig om uw schuld te vereffenen of betalen van je rekeningen of start een leuk bedrijf? Heb je geld nodig hebt om uw project te financieren?
DO CONTACT MET ONS VANDAAG OP ONZE E-MAIL VOOR MEER AANVRAGEN OP besteasyloan4u@qq.com
---------------------------------------------------------
Compliments of the day , are you a business man or woman? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills ? Do you need funds to finance your project?
IF YOU NEED A LOAN DO CONTACT US TODAY ON OUR EMAIL FOR MORE ENQUIRIES ON besteasyloan4u@qq.com
 

0 comments: