Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

Hello My Dearest,
I am glad to know you, but Allah knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point of time. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, I am Mrs. Samin Tahereh Mohsen, I am 52 years old from Islamic Republic of Iran.

And am contacting you from the hospital were I am receiving treatment here in New Delhi India, I am writing this letter now through the help of my laptop beside my sick bed, I decided to let you know everything about me since i have faith it was Masha Allah (Allah's will) that lead me to know you.

I am married to Mr. Safari Mohsen, who worked with Iran Embassy in Burkina Faso in West Africa for nine years before he died. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days of illness.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, when my late husband was alive he deposited sum amount of money in Burkina Faso, Presently this money is still there. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mineral resources.
The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of two months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. Subharmonic Allah (Glory Be To Allah). I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member. Jjust to endeavour that the name of ALLAH is maintained. Am doing this so that ALLAH will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.
As soon as I receive your reply, Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) I shall give you the contact of the bank were the fund is been deposited and I will send authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hope to receive your respond. My contact with you was not by mistake, but by, Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)ALLAH.

Your's Sister
Mrs. Samin Mohsen

0 comments: