Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday

419 scams

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam.
I am Mr. Alan Jonathan Miller, Managing Executive: ABSA Bank Financial Services and
Investment South Africa I got your contact address today from an African Business website
here in my country during my search from for a foreign reliable business partner who would be
able to handle this transaction in a perfect manner for onward transferring of this fund into your
personal/company’s account there in your country for investment purpose.
During the last bank auditing in absa bank, an abandoned sum of US$27.500 000:00 (Twenty
seven million five hundred thousand US dollars only) was discovered in an escrow account which
belong to one of our prominent foreign customers, Sir. Willie Jackson, 61 years of Scotch Plains,
N.J. USA, Sir Willie Jackson lost his life aboard Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed into the
Atlantic Ocean on October 31, 1999. View this website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/americas/502503.stm
Since we got the information about his death, we’ve been expecting his next of kin to come over
and claim his money but with no fruitful result, this account was last operated since 1999 as a
result to his death. We have also gone to the USA Embassy here in my country to enquire about
his relatives but to no avail because he (Sir Willie Jackson) died with entire family who were
supposed to inherit his legacies.
Base on this fact, I decided to establish a cordial business partnership relationship with you;
hence by contacting you, if you indicate your full interest in this transaction I will let you know
all it will take for you to be the legitimate next of kin/beneficiary to this money and all the legal
steps to take for the approval of this fund from the absa bank in your favor. My reason for doing
this is because I do not want my Government to discover this money of which if they do, they
will only use it to purchase ammunitions and weapons in the name politics while there are
millions of people out there suffering!
If you are interested in this regard, kindly get back to me either by email on my private email
address alanjonathanmiller2000@gmail.com or by fax or you can call me on my private
telephone number so that we can negotiate your percentage before proceeding. Nevertheless, I
shall tell you all the legal process we have to follow through my Lawyer who would be working
with us for the success of this transaction, I shall give you his contact information of my Lawyer
when I receive a positive answer from you.
Thanks as I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Mr. Alan Jonathan Miller
alanjonathanmiller2000@gmail.com (private)
ajmiller@absa.co.za
www.absabank.co.za
Telephone: +27 73081 5386
Fax: +27 86601 8195

0 comments: