Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday

419 scams

Sarah Bin Rasheed
Dubai United Arab Emirate.
E-mail: sbin2484@gmail.com
Hello dear,
I am Mrs. Sarah Bin Rasheed a Christian married to a Muslim, now a widow to late Khalifa Bin Rasheed former owner of Petroleum & Gas Company here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am 59 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want you to pity me, but I need your assistance and trust.

My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the period of our Marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia, Europe, ETC. I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail. I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he deposited the sum of Eighteen million, Two Hundred Thousand United States dollars ($18.200.000.00 Million) in a Bank some years ago, that's all I have left now, I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity, so that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in your hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch many lives that is my main concerned; 30% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes to charities that will appreciate your assistance for this project.

Please contact me via e-mail: (sbin2484@gmail.com) because the doctor has stopped me from receiving and making calls due to my health condition.

I look forward to your respond and cooperation toward this great charity work.

Truly Yours,
Mrs. Sarah

0 comments: