Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday

419 scams

FROM Mr. EVIS GBABO FAMILY
TEL +44 703-174-7776
Email: mrevisgbabofamily16@hotmail.com

JOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Dear Sir / Madam

How are you and your family? I hope every thing is fine. I am quite aware that this Letter of offer may astonish you as it comes from unfamiliar person. However it is all about going into joint business relationship with you.

In brief, I am Evis Gbabo the Son of former Ivory Coast President who is now under going trail at Court of Justice holding in Ivory Coast on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity. I am the fourth son and the first son from the second wife. My half brothers being the elder sons and of course from the first wife have hi-jacked all our fathers properties and investment abandoning my siblings and I.

These guys are much older and have come of age during the reign of our father and eventually many properties were bought on their names, they knew our fathers secrets and right now enjoying all that belongs to all.

Recently, I managed to visit our father in the prison through his personal lawyer and had an opportunity to explained what was happening since his apprehension , For the first time I saw my father weep , it was very touchy . He spoke to his lawyer and instruct him what to do, later, the lawyer handed me documents which he said containing a deeds of lodgment. (Box of money) in a security company somewhere in Europe, He cautioned me not to spend the money or invest in Europe and urge me to find investment in

South Africa for security reasons. I have since then visited the security company with the documents and they confirmed everything on my favor and we are ready to release upon my request. I have as well visited your country on our father’s instructions briefly and it is indeed a wonderful place to invest, Time couldn’t permit me to stay longer and I decided to write and solicit for your assistance to help us invest this money in your country. The money in question is about Twenty five Million United States dollars.

I am now back to Europe to conclude the logistics of getting the money down here to South Africa. Please if you’re interested contact me via email: so that we can discuss the commission that will be suitable for you for your assistance and as well discuss on the modalities of conveying the box to South Africa .Most importantly thing you have to keep this transaction very secrets. All I want you to do is to furnish me with your entire personal phone and fax numbers for easy communication. You can contact me on the above Telephone and E-mail mrevisgbabofamily16@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Evis Gbabo

TEL +44 703-174-7776

0 comments: