Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday

419 scams

Attn:

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this
contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me.
My name is Mr. Willem Jacobus, from South Africa. Presently I work in the
Group Bank of Africa as a banker in Benin Republic.

I have gone through your profile and I will be glad if you could consider
my proposal and let me work with your esteem organization or as an
individual. After viewing your profile, I made up my mind to confide this
urgent business suggestion to you.

Please see this proposal as confidential message and do not reveal it to
another person even if you are interested or not. Do let me know whether
you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top
secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am
skeptical to reveal this particular secret to you. You must assure me that
everything will be handled confidentially because I am sure of my in
making it a success.

It has been 8 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used
our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political
advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of
Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to
develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the
amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity
to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official
trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such
transfers were being closed after transfer.

I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I
discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also
cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and functional
units, no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to
control. They laundered over $7b Dollars during the process. As I am
sending this message to you, I was able to divert Twenty Seven million
five hundred thousand united state dollars ($27.5m) to an escrow account
belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the
beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with
the funds.

It is close to Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer
using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($27.5m) has been lying
afloat and I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the
funds to a foreign account where I can be able to make use of my share of
the funds with you. I only want you to assist me in claiming the funds in
order for me to receive the funds abroad through your help. You are not to
face any difficulties or illegal implications as all will be conducted
legally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know
immediately to enable me give you a detailed information’s.

Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this
project. I shall intimate you on what to do once I hear your confirmation
of acceptance.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Willem Jacobus

0 comments: