Saturday, October 21, 2023

419 scam

 Greetings,
I hope this message meets you well. I work with a vault and security company here in Europe.I have been forced to do this because I would not want the company to confiscate the deposit by incinerating the trunks(containing currency notes in USD100 BILLS which is in millions
dollars)being deposited by a deceased client to our company which the contractual deposit/safe keeping agreement between the company and our deceased customer expired a few months ago.
This email is to solicit for your help to be presented as the TRUSTEE to the late customer of our company to enable you claim and receive the deposited trunk(funds).I have agreed to share the content of these trunks with you after you have claimed and received it in the ratio of 50/50.I have also agreed to invest my own share of the funds with you on any lucrative investment if your suggestions.
Thanks in anticipation while I expect your prompt positive response to this great opportunity as urgency demands.

Sincerely Yours,
William Dave
Sincerely Yours,
Private e-mail: williams.dave3374@gmail.com

0 comments: