Thursday, October 19, 2023

419 scam

 Greetings,
My apology for interrupting your daily activity, I sent you this message previously but I did not get a response from you and that is why I'm resending it, Please take just a moment of your time to read my email because it's requires an urgent attention and you will benefit from it,
My name is Barrister Ahmet Gurcan, a Turkish legal practitioner working in all areas of family jurisdiction. I contacted you to assist me in the claim of estate and transfer of funds, left behind by my late client who lost his life with his family, I got a mandate from his bank to provide his next of kin before his funds get confiscated. That is why I contacted you in this matter due to you having the same surname with my late client. He's also a native of your country and there is no registered heir in his account files with the bank, If you're interested kindly reply urgently to enable me to give you all necessary information for your better understanding.

 Best Regards.
AV.Ahmet GurcanEsq.
Istanbul, Turkey.
Attorney-at-Law,
Turkiye | New York | Dublin.

0 comments: