Wednesday, October 11, 2023

419 scam

Hi Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and may thy lord be your strength, this mail might have come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore could come into your mind but please, consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. My name's Mrs. Michelle Lois Beckham from London, 68 years an aging widow suffering from a long time Cancer illness. I have the sum of Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$17,500,000.00) for you to use the fund for God’s work. I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now.

I have been praying about you to know if you are really working according to the direction of God so after all my prayers, I am convinced and I have decided to contact you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord’s work with trust, please reply to me with this e-mail address:( micheloiisbeckhham@hotmail.com )for more details and commencement.

Best Regard
Michelle Lois Beckham

0 comments: