Saturday, May 21, 2022

419 scam

 Please I need your help,

help
Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know
that this letter may come to you as a big surprise. Actually, I came
across your E-mail from my personal search afterward. I decided to
email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my
final wish before  die.

Meanwhile, I am Mrs Jamil Badawi, 62 years old,I am suffering from a
long time cancer and from all indication my condition is really
deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me
that I may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that my
tumor has reached a critical tage which has defiled all forms of
medical treatment.

As a matter of fact, I I registered as a nurse by profession while my
husband was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dore Bars till his suden
death the year 2017 then I took over his business till date. In fac,
at this moment I have a deposit sum of eight million five hundred
thousand US dollars [$8,500,000.00] with one of the leading bank but
unfortunately I cannot visit the bank since I m critically sick and
powerless to do anything myself but my bank account officer advised me
to assign any of my trustworthy relative, friends or partner with
authorization letter to stand as the recipient of my money but
sorrowfully I don t have any reliable relative and no child.

Therefore, I want you to receive the money and take 30% to take care
of yourself and family while 70% should be used basically on
humanitarian purposes mostly to orphanages, Motherless babies home,
less privileged and disable citizens and widows around the world. and
as soon as I receive your response I shall send you my pictures,
banking records and with full contacts of my banking institution to If
you are interested in carrying out this task please contact me for
more details on this email. ( m.badawi53@yahoo.com )


Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs Jamil Badw

0 comments: