Tuesday, May 17, 2022

419 scam

 Hello,

My name is Anna Nowak and I am Italian citizen residence in France. I
am a widow as a result of my husband is dead. My husband left a bank
deposit of 9.700.000.00 EURO (Nine million, seven hundred thousand
Euros) in a prime Bank here in France. Before my husband died. My
husband told me to use this money and establish animal care foundation
where animals will be taken care of for free. My late husband had a
special love for animals and we don't have any child that would
inherit our patrimony.

Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in France,
while I am in in a hospital undergoing medical treatments. Recently,
my Doctor told me that I may not survive this cancer for more than two
months. Having known my health condition, I decided to donate this
money to a good person that will utilize this money to help people in
need in Ukraine. I see in television that families in Ukraine needs
emergency aid to treat those in need of medical care and provide
foods, cloths, shelter and legal aid to those in need. Due to my
present health condition, I will not be able to handle this project.

Therefore, I want to donate this 9.700.000.00 EURO (Nine million,
seven hundred thousand Euros) to you and I want you to look for
alternative to distribute this money to various organizations in
Ukraine to help families that needs emergency aid. I will appreciate
your good heart of humanity to handle this project. You can take 20%
of the money as your compensate to do this project, and distribute the
remaining 80% of money to various organizations in Ukraine to help
families that needs emergency aid to treat those in need of medical
care and provide foods, cloths, shelter and legal aid to those in
need.

I took this decision because I don't have any child to benefit our
patrimony. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
herein. As soon as I receive your reply, I will inform the bank in
France about you so that the bank will transfer this money to your
account. I will also give you the contact of the Bank. Please you to
always pray for me.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

Thank you,
Mrs. Anna Nowak

0 comments: