Tuesday, May 3, 2022

419 scam

 Hello Dear

My name Setia Rashid I'm from  Indonesia but my late husband is from Iraq and we live in Ohio in America. I need a friend to share my pain with.


.How are you
today? I am a woman who has seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, But for me it really does not matter once age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but sincerity and truthfulness of the heart.

My husband passed on August 16, 2018. At the same time I was suffering from cancer for a long time and my doctor said that the current stage is
uncontrollable and I have a few more months to live please. There is something I would like you to do for me, I want to do it myself, but my fight against cancer cannot let me do it and I do not know if you can help me with it.

Can you tell me more about yourself too????

I would like to know you better, what you really do, your location, your marital status, and where you live now



.  I have been thinking about you for a while now and I am having this 
strong feeling after my prayers today , that you are an honest person
although I'm still praying to God to tell me more about you, because  I
 want to choose you FOR A CHARITY PROJECT.

I want to inquire from you if you can handle a charity project for the  benefits
and life changing opportunities for the poor and widows in your country.

Before the death of my husband,  He completed a contract with the British
government worth of $7.2 million dollars,

But death took him away before the money was sent to my bank account, my husband was a philanthropist before his death,  He also encouraged me to help poor people because since we got married we have not been able to have bear a child

I sent $ 4 million US Dollars to my city ( Indonesia ) and deposited $ 1.2 million to the hospital for my treatment, I would send the remaining $2 million US Dollars to you to help me give it to the poor and widowed people their in your country which is the last wishes of my late husband. Besides, we do not have any children to inherit this money.

Please  do not discriminate on religion, race or age while dealing with this project, deal with this charity proposal with the utmost confidentiality?


 May God bless you and your family?.  I would love to talk to you on
 the phone, but the problem is that I cannot speak well due to  pains, But i will try to call you on video call before this project takes place so that you will  see my present condition.  
I have been sending some money to other countries to help those in my condition . I will not be happy to leave all this money in my bank account and leave this world, that is the main reason why I am trying to help people in the same condition as me in other countries, many of them have no one to help them or one to pay for their bills in the hospital.

My writing might not be good because of the translator that am using, but i know that you will understand my reasons, please do not see it as joke please because i am very serious about this project and i really need you to assist me on doing this project, May God give
you the wisdom to understand what I'm trying to work on, greetings to your family.

 I want to give this money to the less privileged people, the orphans and widows  in your country and I pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with 
sincerity.  


I will tell you more once I read back from you.

Setia

0 comments: