Tuesday, February 22, 2022

419 scam

 Attention: Sir,

I am Dr  Frederick Owen by name, I represent a formal Minister of Petroleum (name withheld) for security reasons) I am writing to you as I truly need your guidance in investing in your country.

I came across your email during my investment research, so I decided to contact you  in confidence on this vital issue. I would like to establish a partnership with you for project assistance in your country as soon as we conclude arrangements.

There are few basic things I would like to know about that i want you to assist me in:

(1) Your assistance to carry out a feasibility study on lucrative areas/choice of investment that will benefit us.

(2) Can your company's account be able to receive and accommodate such a large amount of funds on a very comfortable note?

(3) Security of the investment and continuity.

The total amount involved in this business is $200,000.000.00 (Two Hundred Million US Dollars) please note: Should this be of interest to you, do not hesitate to email me back as further information will be given to you once we establish understanding in initiating the business. You can contact me on my private email : drfrederickowen7@gmail.com

I look forward hearing from you,

Dr Frederick Owen

0 comments: