Saturday, February 26, 2022

419 scam

Assalamualaikum!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sorry to barge into your privacy with my predicament. I am a
helpless widow seeking for urgent assistance. I am passing through
some life difficulties as result of the circumstances surrounding  the
death of my late husband who was massacred by the Afghanistan Taliban
rebel. He was a renown Muslim and held a strategic position that
involves financial matters, but this funds he secured in a foreign
finance house was only known to me, the rest wives don't know about
it. I urgently need a trustworthy person that can receive and invest
the funds for me. Please if you accept my offer, indicate your
nationality and send me your information for more details. I will
avail us a reputable lawyer who will stand for us to secure all the
necessary valid documents with his power of attorney to enable you
receive this funds without any violation of laws. I'm waiting for your
reply via email: fatimalimat36@gmail.com

Best wishes,
Fatima Muhammed

0 comments: