Sunday, February 27, 2022

419 scam

 Nice to contact you again, I guess you may not remember me anymore, I'm Barrister Kelim Komivi Tino. I contacted you some time ago to assist me and retrieve my deceased client's assets.

I write to inform you that I have finally concluded the transaction with the help of a Chinese partner Mr. Chao,  we worked together and the fund was legally released to us by the bank and Ministry of Finance.

Meanwhile, I do not forget your past effort you made then, even though it seems to fail somehow due to the fee which was involved, I knew you didn't have it at that time.

I want to inform you that I left an ATM CARD with the sum of US$950,000 on your behalf, as a gift of appreciation.

 Kindly contact my Secretary Dr. Beatrice and resend your address to her to enable her to send you your ATM Card.  Please don’t hesitate to notify me immediately if you receive the card from my secretary.

dr.beatricedouglas@secretary.net
+22896458884

Yours Sincerely
Kelim Law Firm.

 

0 comments: