Monday, December 7, 2020

419 scam

Hello Dear,

My name is Sgt. Lauren Nowak of the US Army, assigned to the 2nd
Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division in support of Operation
Freedom's Sentinel Afghanistan.

In Iraq before my redeployment to Afghanistan, on a routing patrol with some
of my team in an Iraqi remote village we discovered in an underground militant
bunker hidden money in boxes in US currency of ($232M USD) after counting.
It was kept secret. The money was later shared among us and after sharing I got
($28.5M USD) including my share of diamond that was also found. However, It will
be difficult for me to move the money out to any Account, because if traced to me
or my Account will be problem for me, I will be interrogated and dismissed.
I then pack the total amount ($28.5M USD) in a Trunk Box and sent it to Red-Cross
office in Iraq with the help of an Iraqi woman working as a messenger with the
Red-Cross office in Iraq. She was able to get the Trunk Box out to a safe and
secure location, entirely out of trouble zone in Iraq. This is because it will
be impossible for me to personally carry the trunk box with me to Afghanistan.
As i write you the woman don't know what is contains in the Trunk Box.

Your acceptance will gladden my heart.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

0 comments: