Friday, December 11, 2020

419 scam

 My name is Mrs. Mary Marcelo Ryvann from United States of America base in
Malaysia, I'm a widow suffering from Breast Cancer and Stroke, which
denied me a child as a result i may not last till the next two
months according to my doctor report. I'm married to Mr. Marcelo A.
Ryvann who worked with Canada embassy in London United Kingdom, and
we were married for many years without any issue child before his
death. I'm 48 years old woman. I have some funds I inherited from my
late husband the sum of Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand euro only
(EU€ 2,500,000,00 ) which i needed a very honest and God fearing
person who will claim the funds from the bank in Malaysia and use the
funds for work of God Affair donation in the house of God,like
propagating the good news of God and to endeavor God worshiping place
and help less- privileged. I found your profile and i decided to
contact you for the donation work of God Affair.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regards because of my
health according to my doctor report, please if you would be able to
use the funds for the
work of God Affair as i stated contact me back so i will lead you to
Bank in Malaysia where this funds was deposited by my late husband
Mr. Marcelo A. Ryvann who worked with Canada embassy in London United
Kingdom, for you to retrieve the funds in my name as the next of kin
for work of God Affair.

Always praying for their whole lives.

Contact me by email address: ( marymarceloeryvann@gmail.com )

I will stop here until i hear from you.

Always pray for my health.
May God bless you In Jesus name Amen!!!

0 comments: