Monday, December 21, 2020

419 scam

Dear Friend,

Good day to you and complement of the season.

My Name is, Mr.Karim Tapsoba, I am the Assistant Manager in Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso, i need your assistance to transfer the sum of $10.5 Million Dollars, to a foreign account for safe keeping and to be shared ratio 50/50 without any risk involved.

Please i will be going on my retirement end of January 2021. i need your urgent assistance to receive this fund before i will submit my papers for retirement.

If you would be interested to assist me to receive this sum with any good account there in your country kindly get back to me with the below information for more details and how to execute the transfer without delay .

Your Complete Name
Your Home Address
Your Occupation
Your Telephone Number
Your Country

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

For security reasons please reply me to my private E-mail: mr.ktapso1@yahoo.com

Mr.Karim Tapsoba
Untitled form
Fill out form

0 comments: