Tuesday, May 19, 2020

419 scams

Hello,
How are you and how are you copping with the outbreak coronavirus? Please be safe,
I was approached to send you this letter after I have carefully reviewed your profile, which speaks well of you.
To be honest, I know that this letter will surprise you and you may find it very strange why I contacted you, because you are a complete stranger to me.
My name is Miss Yaya Salimata from Aibidjan, Ivory Coast, I am the only child of my parents. During the post-election civil and political crisis in our country, my parents were killed by heartless military personnel who supported the current president, who is losing the election and refusing to resign.
Fortunately for me, I attended school in Ghana when this tragedy happened to my family. But I thank Almighty God because I never knew I could go through the turmoil of losing my family almost. Now I'm still here in the country, but for me it's very "insecure". I live in great fear and bondage. I plan to leave this country as soon as possible, but the only thing that deterred me. My late father deposited $ 10.5 million with one of the largest financial institutions. (Ten million five hundred thousand US dollars).
The main reason for contacting you is that my deceased father had a written agreement with the bank that I can only claim this fund when I am over 29, or should I present a business partner or business guarantor to make sure that the money will be invested very profitably and safely.
Right now, I am only 23 years old and life here is so hard to deal with. I do not have the opportunity to wait until I am 29 years old before I continue to apply for the fund. I want you to act as my trustee or business partner so that the fund can be released to you on request and I can move to your country and we both have money invested in a good profitable business of your choice, so I am interested in the real estate business. I look forward to reading from you if you accept my request, because I promise to give 20% of the fund.
Send a reply to my private email address at yayasalimata129@yahoo.com
Awaiting a positive response.
Respectfully
Miss Salimata Yaya.

0 comments: