Thursday, May 14, 2020

419 scam

Dear  Friend,

  I know that this letter will come to you as surprise, I got your
contact address while I am searching for foreign partner to assist me
in  this business transaction that is present in our favor, My name is
Mr. KARIM  ZAKARI, I am the Bill and Exchange (assistant)  Manager
(BOA) BANK OF AFRICA. I'm proposing to lift in your name (US$16.5
Million Dollars) that belong to our later customer, MR.  GORPUN
VLADIMIR From Saratov Oblast Russia who died in Siber airline that
crashed into sea  at Isreal on 4th October 2001.

I want to present you to my bank here as the beneficiary to this fund
and I Am waiting for your response for more details, As you are
willing to execute this business appointunity with me.

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Karim Zakari.

0 comments: