Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thursday

419 scams

Attn:

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting
you through this means for a

business transaction of this magnitude, but i had to do it for the security of
this information that i want pass across

to you
I am Mr. Duncan Owen, Manager Halifax Bank U.K, My client Who died with his wife
and only child made a

fixed deposit of $17.5 Million in my branch .Form investigations, he did not
declare any next of kin so: i need you

to act as the next of kin [since you share surname with the deceased customer] to
get this fund for us because the

fund will revert to the government of U.K if nobody comes to claim it.
My anticipated percentages for the share shall be fair enough 55% for me 45% for
you. My attorney will perfect

the legal document . should you be interested please contact me IMMEDIATELY and i
shall provide you with

more details of this operation

Regards,
Duncan Owen


0 comments: