Saturday, November 2, 2019

Saturday

419 scams

Greetings:

I hope all is well with you and your family,

My name is Sir, Jacob Vakabua Driver, Chief Finance Officer Investment Bank in SA, I
am the fund manager of Late Mr. Mohammad Asaf Husain who passed on 5 years ago left
the sum US$ 8,620.000.00 with my bank. Since after his death no one has stepped up
for the claim, however, I did not know any of his family members, I think he was
staying alone here in South Africa before he passed on, Late Mr. Mohammad Asaf
Husain originally from Netherlands.

Currently my bank Director summon a mandate to me to provide any of his family
members to claim, fail to do that the fund will be confiscated by the National
Treasury Department South Africa, in this regards I am proposing a deal to you.

Here Is the Deal;

I will use my power to present you as an extended family to my late client for the
fund to be released to you without any interruption. I guarantee you that this will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free
and that you should not entertain any fear I will provide you all the virtual
documents about the fund as well as lead you step by step.

The sharing terms:

Other two of junior staffs working with me in my bank who knows about this deal we
share 20%, I myself get 40% while 40% of the total funds go to you. The transfer is
risk free since we are handling it via a bank to bank transfer.

Send me your full name, address/country and mobile number to my private email
address ( jacobvakabudriver@gmail.com )

Waiting for your swift reply.

Kind Regards

Sir, Jacob Vakabua Driver

Chief Financial Officer
Tel +27 62 569 7374


0 comments: