Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

Good afternoon my brother...

 My name is TONY, from Edo & based in Ikeja...I am a well experienced
 Guy in the street. I have Barclays Bank UK & Turkish online
 banking..for Next Of Kin, Come nd Carry, Dating & inheritance.

 I get UK & US mobile banking. I have strong packaging for work and you
 will not regret working with me. my percentage is 50/50. I can
 repackage your old jobs...I have a better ideal I can give you to
 divert your dating work to Next Of Kin. I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD
 FORMAT MAKE U DEY BOMB AM...IF YOU GET REPLY I GO DEY FOLLOW UP FOR
 YOU AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR IT...

 Bro u can reach me on my direct mobile line: 07064362096 or mail me
 on: onlineprocess01@vivaldi.net. But I will like you to call me first
 for a better explanation.

 One Love


0 comments: