Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday

419 scams

Mr Alex M Williams <intoywill@yahoo.com>

Sep. 23 at 6:42 a.m.

It is my pleasure to let you know this new developments And the effort I am about to make on how you will receive your Fund, I am searching for Financier whom will Finance the Release of your $10.5Million, The Financier will pay all the related fee/bills for the release of your $10.5Million.

When you are final in possession of your $10.5Million, The Financier will take 20% of the Fund While I Mr Alex M Williams will take 10% of the Fund, The rest of the fund will be yours.

You are advise to confirm the below information to enable me search for the Financier in Your Country And States.

Your Country ....
Your State .....
Your City......
Your Cell Phone Number
The Banks Names you are operates with
1) Bank Name
2) Bank Name
3) Bank Name
4) Bank Name

State the Names of the Banks clearing because I am going to contact the Banks for the Financier one by one And once I found one, I will contact you.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon And remember the 20% for the Financier And 10% for me.

Regard.
Mr Alex M Williams
+1 330 595 5278


0 comments: