Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday

419 scams

Dear Sir,
Compliments of the day.
My name is Eng. Farouk Ahmed, I am the head of the Tender Board Committee
in charge of awarding contracts to foreign contractors.
In 2017, a contract was executed and deliberately over invoiced to the tune
of Eight Million,Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only. ($8,500,000.00) .
I, as a civil servant cannot keep these amount in my personal account here
in my country because of government fund monitoring team on all public
office holders account.
In view of this, I decided to look for a foreign partner who will assist
us to receive the fund into any account of your choice and you will be
compensated with 30% ONLY from the total sum as your own share.
Please understand that this is a serious matter and need your full
cooperation.
Waiting to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully.
Eng. Farouk Ahmed

Hello,  I have something important to discuss with you but only with your permission i will proceed.
Regards
Ella Golan



0 comments: