Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wednesday

419 scams

Attention: Sir/Madam,

I am Jack Morgan and my address is 41460 Hwy 59lot 129 Bay
Minette Alabama 36507 USA, I am the new attorney with United
Nation/International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United State Government.

I am writing to notify you of a payment file containing funds ($12.5
million USD) which is with me for delivery, Please, Can you kindly
tell me the reason of your delay concerning the delivery?

Note: If you fail to contact me back on or before 72 hours, your
payment file containing your funds ($12.5 million USD) shall be
cancelled, and the delivery of your funds shall be returned back to
government reserve account.

If you are ready to receive your payment funds then make sure to
contact me back by filling out the below information’s for processing.

Full Name:
Home/Office Address:
Occupation:
Cell/Mobile Phone Numbers:
Nearest Air Port:

Yours Sincerely,
Jack Morgan
41460 HWY 59LOT 129
BAY MINETTE ALABAMA 36507
+1 347-746-1471

Greetings!,

 I am LIEUT GENE West I have in my possession the sum of $4.5 million USD Which I made there in Syria 2016, I deposited this money with a Mild Shipping Company. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe as soon as I am through with my mission here in Syria, 40% is for you.

 Thanks
 LIEUT GENE West.


jackmorgan7768@gmail.com

0 comments: