Saturday, March 9, 2019

Saturday

419 scams

Hello Beloved, I know this might come to you by surprise as we
don't really know each other before now but I believe God knows
why he has directed me to you at this point in time.

Am Abigail Herbert, 25 years old girl from England, studying and
doing a part time job. I am the only daughter of my late parents.
My beloved mother died of Pancreatic cancer and I lost my Dad 9
months after on auto crash.

Before the death of my father, he willed part of his Real Estate
Business, Gas Stations and a total sum of £50,700,000.00(Fifty
Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling), But things
changes after I was betrayed by my ex-boyfriend and things became
hard for me, paying school fees, putting food on the table and
taking care of my other needs. Then I went to the bank where my
late father deposited the fund on my behalf to get some money in
other to pay for my tuition fees and other bills.

But I was shocked when the Bank management explained to me that I
will not be able to with-draw from the deposited money, because
my father had put a clause on the Will, stating that before I
will be given access to the money, I will either have to be 30
years old or if only I get married before the age of 30 , in
which case, my husband will be legible to collect the money on my
behalf by standing in as my late father’s next of kin to claim
the deposited fund.

Today I am only 25. And I have no access to the money till I'm 30
years. So, I'm contacting you to stand as my husband to claim
this fund on my behalf and in case if you are married, you can
still help me by standing in as my late father's next of kin to
the deposited fund. So, please get back to me if you are willing
to assist me.

Please remember that I am writing this email to you purely on the
ground of trust so we can achieve this deal together.

God Bless You,
Abigail Herbert.

0 comments: