Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday

419 scams

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr Joshua Alamoa, a computer scientist working in the office of the
new governor, central bank of Nigeria. am 29 years old,having just started
work with the central bank of Nigeria,C.B.N. I came across your file which
was marked X and your fund release disk painted RED. I took time to study
it and found out that you have fulfilled all obligations and certificates
but the fund $USD6.5M (SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ) has not
been released to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no
account will they ever release the fund to you because of vested interest
by some highly placed individuals to divert your fund to a different
account; instead they let you spend money unnecessarily.

In view of this and similar discoveries,I do not intend to work here for a
long time,hence this offer to assist you.I can release this fund to you if
you can certify me of my security, and a guarantee to assist me in jetting
out of Nigeria as soon as you have unrestricted access to your fund.

This is because if I don't run away from this country after I made the
transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.

The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD
DISK which we call HD140 GIG.I will need two of this hard disk to recopy
your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous one, and
effect the transfer to reflect in your bank within 48 banking hours.I can
also use my position to effect the issuance of a master card which i will
send to you in case you dislike bank transfers.

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run
away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested. Do get in touch
with me immediately with the email below, reconfirming important
contractual/contact details such as your principal,banking details and your
contact information such as direct telephone numbers and email address.

I am a man of my word, if you are ready to conclude this business with me,
kindly contact me with this email ( joshalamoa@gmail.com ) as soon as
possible to enable us proceed because delay is dangerous


Regards,

Joshua Alamoa.


0 comments: