Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

Attn: My Friend


I am Mr Kenneth Wesley, Chief Inspection Agent United Nations Inspection Unit at
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Tx, USA, On routine investigation, I
discovered this forfeited consignment with your name on the bill of entry. On an
extensive inspection the Value of the cash stuffed consignment was not declared but
assumed approximately $8.5 Million USD.

The Consignment was forfeited because of false declaration by the Consignee and the
delivery officers' inability to pay the Non Inspection fee (NI). The Consignment was
originally declared as personal effect while the real content is cash money.

Call me or sms text +1 936-666-4527 or email me now if you are still interested in
receiving your consignment boxes.

Regards,

Mr Kenneth Wesley
Inspection Agent

0 comments: