Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday

419 scams

Congratulation to you my friend.
How are you doing today, i write to inform you about the good news regarding the
release of your funds,be informed that your funds has been approved and ready to be
paid to you, i want you to go now and buy me iTunes card or amazon gift card of $35
or $55 usd and wait for your funds, because they need $100 usd and i have $45 right
now, that's all to pay and receive your funds nothing more my good friend i swear
with my blood.
Keep me posted with the copy and receipt of the iTunes card or amazon gift card,
scratch and take photo and send me the copy to proceed immediately today, God is
Good my best friend, hope to meet with you soon i wait.
Best Regards.Mr. John DouglasManaging Director Federal Minister Of Finance.


0 comments: