Monday, December 31, 2018

Monday

Love scams

i Dear

How are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my
great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you
starting from today,I was just going through the Internet search
when I found your email address,I want to make a very new and
special friend, so I decided to contact you to see how we can
make it work if we can. Please I wish you will have the desire
with me so that we can get to know each other better and
 see what happens in future.

My name is Jennifer Williams,I am an American presently I live in
the UK, I will be very happy if you can write me through my
private email address() for easy communication so that we can
know each other,I will give you my pictures and details about me.

Bye
Jennifer.

0 comments: