Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday

419 scams

Good Day Sir,


I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I found you listed in the
Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory

here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only
pray at this time that your address is still valid.

I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.


I am Captain Oliver Martinez, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point
Graduate presently serving in the Military

with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.


I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really
need your help in assisting me with the safe

keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I
hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this

news blog below for some info http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm .


If you can be trusted will explain further when I get a response from you. Please
ensure to reply me immediately if

you want to help me. reply direct to this email id : capt27@yahoo.com

1. Full Name

2. Address

3. Occupation

4. Age

4; your telephone

5; A scan copy of your identification.


Pls i need your response immediately


God Bless America.


Captain Oliver Martinez

US ARMY.


0 comments: