Friday, December 7, 2018

Friday

419 scams

Attn: To whom it may concern.

I just want to apologize for any inconvenience this email may cause you. My name is Stefan Paisley and I'm interested in establishing and operating a very lucrative business as a means of achieving a profitable and successful business with you.

I work for an international corporation company as a purchasing manager, dealing with various kinds of farm animal equine product here in Helsinki, Finland. My duty is to approve the acquisition of goods and services needed by my company. I'm equally responsible for purchasing the best quality products for my company at the most competitive prices and I work in a wide range of sectors for many different organizations.

An antidote known as I-Site XP Gold is tremendously needed by my company. I-Site XP Gold is an antidote used for the treatment of farm animals. It relieves pain caused by swelling and inflammation associated with joint disease and absorbs shock in farm animals and horses. This same antidote is sold in Malaysia at the rate of $850USD per each carton by Mrs. Halimah Binti Sadique while my company purchases the same antidote at the rate of $3,950usd. During the course of supply to my company, you will be making the profit of $3,100usd per each carton supplied to my company.

I should have taken care of the business myself, but I am going through a Genetic predisposition as a result of leukemia which cannot permit me to travel. Every further details and contact will be provided based on your determination in handling the business. All I need is your reliability in doing this business and in terms of the profit made in the business, 60% goes to you and 40% is mine. Feel free to write me via
stefanpaiisley@gmail.com for more details.

Take good care and have a nice day.

Regards,
Stefan.


0 comments: