Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thursday

419 scams

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
 THE OFFICE OF VERIFICATION/IMPLEMENAION COMMITTEE
 P.M.B. 306 BOARD STREET MARINA LAGOS.
 NIGERIA.

 Dear Beneficiary,

 This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director
 of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your
 name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of
 Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to
 you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to
 verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign
 beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United
 States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to
 Foreigners.

 Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the
 central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment
 is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank
 officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment
 is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of
 funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said
 charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you
 never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them
 if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your
 principal fund, the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this
 beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her
 principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available
 for such beneficiaries?

 From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials
 deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal
 fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while
 they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy
 excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are
 required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of
 Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal
 fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank
 account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for
 payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach
 me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction
 done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

 Note: we will give you a geniue lawyer to get your affidavit done.And
 you have to pay him for his service base on negociation. Our duty is to
 make sure you are at right hand. We will also make your transfer direct
 without any request for upfront.

 Yours sincerely,

 Mr Emmanuel Agbaje
 President committee
mb8020732@gmail.com

0 comments: